What personal information we collect
It is our policy to collect personal information that our customers and visitors knowingly provide to us, and we take precautions to protect the information that we receive from you. We may require you to complete a registration form in order to use certain features of this Web Site.
When you register, you are only required to give us your name, telephone number, and e-mail address. However, we may also ask for other identifying information (such as your street address) as well as other demographic data (such as your age, gender and income).
How we use the information we collect
Some uses of your personal information are:
- To ensure that our Web Site is protected against unauthorized access;
- To send you information about products and services we think might interest you;
- To notify you of updates to our products and services;
- To assist in the processing of any transactions between you and us;
- To deliver products and services you may order from us; and
- To use e-mail to answer your questions, to diagnose computer problems, or to administer the Web Site.
Sharing our subscriber and customer lists
We do NOT make available to unaffiliated parties any information that you provide.
We take many precautions to protect your information from unauthorized third party access, alteration, theft, or misuse. Regrettably, no computer system or online transaction is 100% secure, and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of the information you share with us.
IP addresses and cookies
How you can access or correct your information
You can request a copy of the personally identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Internet (or correct any factual inaccuracies) by contacting us at the address below.
How to contact us about privacy matters
If you would like to contact us for any reason concerning our privacy practices, please e-mail us at AtYourService@financialfactory.com.